Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-104and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of implementing and deploying Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Designed for experienced cloud professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
– Manage Azure identities and governance
– Implement and manage storage
– Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
– Configure and manage virtual networking
– Monitor and back up Azure resources
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
– Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
– Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
– Assumes you are an experienced Azure administrator who understands and manages diverse storage, security, networking and/or compute cloud services
About the Exam
Exam AZ-104 focuses on skills and knowledge needed to manage Azure subscriptions; analyze resource utilization and consumption; manage resource groups; establish storage accounts; import/export data; configure Azure files; implement backup; create, configure, and automate VM deployment; manage VMs and VM backups; implement, manage, and connect virtual networks; configure name resolution; create and configure Network Security Groups; manage Azure AD and its objects; and implement and manage hybrid identities.