Companies who have integrated sales and marketing (smarketing) in one team and approach, show an increase in revenue. This is even without changing the initial tactics, only by better aligning their actions. The goal of this booklet is to provide an introduction to smarketing and to work out some new tactics, based on growth hacking, in implementing a smarketing approach.
Ask yourself these questions:
– Are you afraid that new innovative companies will take away your business with a disruptive customer acquisition strategy?
– Did you see a decrease in effectiveness of your current sales or customer acquisition strategy?
– Is your company struggling with its first and second steps on social media? Or are you quite active online, but not really generating the expected additional revenue?
– Have you noticed that some marketing actions are able to generate a lot of interest and engagement, but you don’t have a clue how to replicate this result?
– Are your marketing and sales departments not teaming up, acting together and therefore not reaching their full potential?
– Do you have the impression that sales and marketing are separate businesses?
– Have you heard of growth hacking? If so, do you believe it is a marketing technique only for technology startups?
Did you answer yes to any of the questions above? Then you’re on the right track, as this booklet will provide you with some new and valuable insights and countless tips and tricks to attract more business.