In an increasingly connected world, Strategic Relationship Management is a vital capability for successful organizations. The book Managing Authentic Relationships; Facing New Challenges in a Changing Context focuses on building and managing a strong network and reciprocal relationships for the entire organization by implementing a professional relationship management approach at strategic, tactical and operational level.
Professional relationship management makes valuable and measurable contributions to the strategic goals of an organization by:
– Expanding the organization’s strategy to a Relationship Management Strategy.
– Efficiently managing relationships and correctly mapping stakeholders.
– Embedding clear responsibility for relationship management throughout the organization.
– Measuring results and calculating the Return-on-Relationship.
– Developing strong networking skills and networkers who are able to act as eyes and ears for the organization.
– Organizing effective networking activities with measurable results.
This book also offers a holistic view. Managing authentic relationships requires a shared understanding of what relationships are. It is impossible to develop succesful relationship management without authentic relationships based on trust and reciprocity.
“This book on Strategic Relationship Management is mandatory literature for all who want to constructively build a world based on sustainable mutual benefits, where commerce blossoms and peace prevails.” – Dick Berlijn, former Commander in Chief of the Dutch Armed Forces
“This valuable book is about the lost art of personal attention; Very important in building networks and relationships!” – Alexandra Messervy, Founder and Chief Executive of The English Manner, formerly of the Royal Household of HM the Queen
“As personal relationships become more important in our accelerating and digitizing world, it is a huge benefit to finally have a book that defines Relationship Management as a true and required profession in any organization.” – Janine Dijkmeijer, CEO of Nederlands Dans Theater