Why do sales organizations fall short? Every day, expert consultants like Mike Weinberg are called on by companies large and small to find the answer-and it’s one that may surprise you. Typically, the issue lies not with the sales team–but with how it is being led. Through their attitude and actions, senior executives and sales managers unknowingly undermine performance.
In ‘Sales Management. Simplified.’ Weinberg tells it straight, calling out the problems plaguing sales forces and the costly mistakes made by even the best-intentioned sales managers.The good news: with the right guidance, results can be transformed. Blending blunt, practical advice with funny stories from the field, this book helps you:
– Implement a simple framework for sales leadership
– Foster a healthy, high-performance sales culture
– Conduct productive meetings
– Create a killer compensation plan
– Put the right people in the right roles
– Coach for success
– Retain top producers and remediate underperformers
– Point salespeople at the proper targets
– Sharpen your sales story
– Regain control of your calendar
– And more
Long on solutions and short on platitudes, Sales Management. Simplified. delivers the tools you need to succeed.