A large number of Frankwatching training programmes are taught incompany in English. Take a learning journey that focuses on your field and organisation or tackle those challenges specific to your company through a customized training programme with your team, department or organisation.
- Get the best experts in the field to share their knowledge at your company
- Theory & case studies customized to your branch and organisation
- Team development: employees learn from and with each other
- Pick a time and location that is convenient for you
Incompany or customized training?
Frankwatching offers a personal intake (free of charge) to help define your goals and objectives. This allows us to design the best possible study programme for your needs, whether you decide on an incompany (standard) or customized training programme. Not sure which learning solution matches your needs? These are the main differences:
- Standard training programme focused on your organisation
- Comparable examples: relevant theory, case studies & assignments
- Strong practical foundation
- Completely customized programme
- Centered on your goals and objectives: company-owned theory, case studies & assignments
- Ready for use in practice right away
Whenever possible, we support our training programmes with individual or group coaching.
Why Frankwatching Academy?
We’re specialised in content marketing, Google Analytics, SEO, social media advertising, communication, community content, conversion optimization (CRO), copywriting & writing, digital business, and digital marketing. Browse our full list of available programmes here.
- Top educator in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- More than 20 expert trainers available
- Rated 8.3/10 on average
- Taught in the Netherlands and Belgium
These organisations have preceded you
The following companies have previously followed incompany training programmes taught by Frankwatching:
Really interesting training, hands-on and inspiring. You want to start using the material you’ve studied right away!
Very satisfied. Clear explanation of how to manage the company social media internally.
Very highly recommended and a must-have for everyone who wants to gain a better understanding of how their customers think!